LYSEFJORD SAFARI – PRIVATE
Book your own RIB Speed boat, to a time which suits YOU best!
If you are short of time or our fixed departures does not fit into your plans, we can do an exclusive trip for you.
Let us know when your desired time slot is and we will check our availability!
Main infos about the trip
- Difficulty: Moderate.We still consider it as a soft action adventure
- Duration: 1 hour 45 min
- Price: 10.000 NOK, for a complete RIB with 12 seats
- When? Every day during the season. Meet up 15 minutes prior to the trip
- Where? Meet up and end location: Central Port of Stavanger (Vågen), close to the Fishmarket (Fisketorget)
- What’s Included? RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat) trip with experienced crew, guiding and safety gear.
- What To Bring? All gear is included. You can bring a small bag/purse if needed. Camera is recommended!
- Minimum age? Children younger than 14 only in companion with an adult. Absolute minimum age is 4 years!
- Languages: English & Norwegian
Get inspired by the beautiful landscapes, catch your breath and fully take in the great scenery.
If you’re lucky, you might even spot a majestic sea eagle gliding through the air or a seal sticking out their nose above the surface.
When the sun gets into the fjord, you will know why its called Lysefjord (Fjord of the lights).
Your captain takes you as close as he can to the vertical mountain drops to feel, smell and taste the pure water freshness of the Hengjane waterfall, or according to Norwegian mythology, the «water of wisdom».
One of the highlights of the journey is the narrow gap into the Vagabond Cave and view Preikestolen (The Pulpit Rock) from sea level.